About JK Business School
JK Business School - JKBS is a private business school located in Delhi NCR, Gurgaon. The institute offers BBA at Undergraduate level and PGDM course with dual specialization at Postgraduate level. The selection process is done on the basis of written test followed by an interview round. JK Business School has also received ‘Certificate of Excellence in the field of Education for Best Business Institution in Asia for Industry-Academic Partnership’ by ASSOCHAM and Education Post organized their 2nd Asia Pacific Education and Technology Awards -APETA and Summit -2019.
JK Business School Highlights
- JK Business School stood in Top 39 Business Schools in India by Business World Survey (2018)
- JK Business School Ranked Top 62nd in B Schools Ranking 2017-18 (MINT- MBA Universe Survey)
- School Ranked amongst Top 50 Business schools in INDIA by Business World Survey (2017)
- JK Business School Awarded State Top B School by Education World, June 2017
- MHRD- NIRF ranked JK Business School amongst Top 75 B Schools in India 2018
- JK Business School received Best ICT initiative in Higher Ed (EdTech Review 2018)
- School also Awarded top 3 outstanding B-School of Excellence by (CSR-GHRDC 2018)
- JK Business School Ranked 10th in Top B School of Eminence CSR GHRDC 2019
||Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak
||PGDM & BBA
|Total Seats in BBA
|Total Seats in PGDM
||Both Online & Offline
||For PGDM: INR 1000 & BBA: INR 750
||CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, NMAT & ATMA
|Highest salary package offered in BBA
||INR. 4.50 LPA
|Highest salary package offered in PGDM
||INR. 16.90 LPA
|Total Student Placed
||PGDM: 100% & BBA: 85%
JK Business School Ranking
- Ranked amongst Top 50 Business schools in INDIA by Business World Survey (2017)
- Top 31 Outstanding Business School of Excellence (CSR-GHRDC 2017)
- Awarded State Top B School by Education World, June 2017
- Best Management College in India for Innovation 2017 by CEGR, April 2017.
- Excellence in Education Award by Competition Success Review (CSR) in March 2017.
- Ranked Top 62nd in B Schools Ranking 2017-18 (MINT- MBA Universe Survey)
- 3rd Rank in Education World Grand Jury Award for Extraordinary Leadership
- Top 42 Business Schools in India (IIRF)
- MHRD- NIRF ranked amongst Top 75 B Schools in India 2018.
- Exceptional Service in Skill Development (CII & NITI Aayog) India Skills Report 2018.
- Best ICT initiative in Higher Ed (EdTech Review 2018)
- Awarded top 3 outstanding B-School of Excellence by (CSR-GHRDC 2018)
- Top 39 Business Schools in India - Business World Survey (2018)
- Top 39 Business Schools in India - Business World Survey 2019
- Ranked 10th in Top B –School of Eminence –CSR GHRDC 2019
JK Business School International Collaborations
- California State University (CSUMB), California.
- University of British Columbia (UBC), Canada.
- Wroclaw University of Economics (WEU), Poland.
JK Business School Placements
JK Business School provides 100% placement in various sectors like HR, Operations, Retail Marketing, Marketing, Sales, CRM and Finance. Please find below some trends of the placement below for PGDM:
- Total Student Placed: 100%
- Highest Salary Package Offered: INR. 16.90 LPA
- Average Salary Package Offered: INR. 5.80 LPA
- Top Recruiting Sector: HR, Operations, Retail Marketing, Marketing, Sales, CRM and Finance
- Top Recruiting Company: JK Group, Tops, Extramarks, TLC, Bata, HDFC Bank, Berger, OYO, Jaro education, IndusInd Bank and so on
JK Business School Admission Process
JK Business School BBA Admission
JKBS offers 3 years of full-time BBA program. For taking admission in these programs, candidates must have completed 10+2 in any stream with minimum 60% aggregate marks. The admission procedure is as follows:
- Interested candidates can apply through online mode.
- Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in 10+2 or any equivalent examination.
- The final selection is done on the basis of the applicant’s performance in the HSC exam, writing skill test followed by a personal interview conducted by the college.
- If any subsequent round will be required, then it will be announced later.
JK Business School PGDM Admission
PGDM - Post Graduate Diploma in Management course offered by JK Business School is a two-year full time management program. Applicant should be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. However, candidates appearing in final year examination of their undergraduate program may also apply.
- Interested candidates may apply through online mode.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of scores obtained in CAT, MAT, CMAT, NMAT or equivalent National Level Management Entrance Exam.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Written Aptitude Test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview conducted by JKBS.
- Past Academic Record, Performace in Extra-Curricular activities and Work Experience will also play a major role in the selection process.