About Dayananda Sagar Engineering College
DSEC - Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering is affiliated with Visvesvaraya Technological University & campus spreads over 29 acres of land, DSEC is a private university offering UG, PG and research courses in various divisions of engineering. In total, DSEC University has 20 research centres, 15 bachelor's courses and 13 master's courses. It has received accreditation from the All India Council for Technical Education. Additionally, many of the degrees provided by this university are approved by the NBA.
DSCE is approved and recognised by the AICTE - All India Council for Technical Education and the UGC - University Grants Commission. This research-based university has undertaken significant R&D projects from reputable organisations such as the Department of Science & Technology, Defense R & D organisations and ISRO.
DSEC Bangalore Accreditations and Collaborations:
- DSCE is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council - NAAC.
- DSCE is also accredited by the National Board of Accreditation - NBA.
- GE ITC Pvt Ltd
- GE Health Care Pvt Ltd
· International collaborations
- University of Wales
- Universities of CSFU and Wuhan
DSEC Courses Eligibility
For B.E Program
- For UG, The admission to college is through the entrance test, Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by Karnataka Government & Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka COMEDK. The students with meritorious ranking are considered for admissions.
- A pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination in the first attempt with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as specialization
- A pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with 45 % marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology/ Computer science/ Electronics
· For M.Tech Program
- A pass in B E/ B.Tech or equivalent examination.
- A written test is conducted by the university for candidates and rank list is obtained. On the basis of which, the candidate will appear for admission carried out through single window counseling process.
- Candidates with valid GATE score will be given first preference for the seat selection in the counseling process, then university rank holders.
· M.Sc. Engineering/Ph.D
- For Ph.D. The criteria for admission are through synopsis selection, ULRAT Test and an interview conducted by VTU for affiliated research centers.
- Master's Degree of any recognized University or any other equivalent qualification.
- All eligible applicants will be called for a written entrance test which has to be cleared to attend an interview. The admissions will be based on performance in the interview.
- For M.Sc. Engg. Bachelor’s degree in the respective field is required, rest of the procedure is same as that foe Ph.D.
· Management Quota
- Candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics -PCM and should have passed these subjects individually. Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry are compulsory subjects.
Dayananda Sagar Engineering College Courses & Fees
Dayananda Sagar Engineering College Facilities
- COMP LABS
Dayananda Sagar Engineering College Gallery
Dayananda Sagar Engineering College Address / Map