About IFIM Business School-Jagdish Sheth School of Management- JAGSOM
Institute of Finance and International Management – IFIM Business School (Now Jagdish Sheth School of Management) is a private institution located in Bangalore, Karnataka. At present, IFIM Bangalore offers a two-year full-time PGDM program equivalent to an MBA in several specializations along with Executive PGDM.
IFIM, Bangalore offers a full-time PGDM program equivalent to MBA in various specializations along with an Executive PGDM course. These courses are offered to regular and working professionals under full-time as well as part-time modes. The minimum eligibility to apply for the program is a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
Why IFIM Bangalore?
- 6th Business School in India to receive the prestigious AACSB International accreditation.
- Ranked 28th in India by Business Today 2018 – only institute to jump 20 places.
- India’s 1st Business School to set up a Digital Business academic area.
- One of the strongest Finance and Marketing faculties in the country.
- Pioneer of India’s only service excellence index (index of Service Excellence in India – iSEI
- IFIM’s Research Incubation Program figured on AACSB’s ‘innovations that inspire’ list of 2019 for Asia Pacific region.
- Only Business School to offer a Bespoke Curriculum model which provides a tailor-made learning path for each student.
- Super Specialisation - A unique opportunity for students to study the most relevant and contemporary subject from top business schools in the world. A 10-credit program curated for a multi-generational cohort consisting of students and executives for learning by solving real life problems at our partner global schools Darden School of Business (University of Virginia), McCombs School of Business (University of Texas, Austin) and ESCP London to groom ‘T’ shaped professionals for next-gen roles in next-gen industries.
- 33% of the curriculum comprises of Practice Course.
- The fastest Business School to complete 100% placements in 2018
- A wellness and personality/communication centric program to nurture life skill and lifestyle in each student is integrated into the curriculum.
Highlights of IFIM Bangalore
- Darden Business School - University of Virginia
- McCombs Business School - University of Texas at Austin
||AICTE, AACSB, NAAC ‘A’ and SAQS
- Ranked 35 for MBA by Composite Rank
- Ranked 37 for MBA by BW Business World
||XAT, GMAT, CAT, NMAT
- Super Scholarship
- Scholar Scholarship
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
||Both Online & Offline
|Highest Placement Offers
||INR. 16.50 LPA
|Average Placement Offers
||INR. 7.45 LPA
||Oracle, Infosys, ITC, Nestle, Deloitte, Cognizant, Wipro, Mindtree and more
- For PGDM courses, a Bachelor degree from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% is required.
- Admission to PGDM programs is done on the basis of a valid score in XAT, CAT or GMAT.
- Final selection to PGDM depends on candidates’ performance in Innovation Potential Test -IPT, Group Exercise -GE, PI, Academics and Work Experience -WE.
- Admission to PGDM for Working Professionals is based on Academic Record, Work Experience and Personal Interview -PI.
- Basic eligibility for admission to Ph.D. is a minimum CGPA of 6.75 out of 10 or 60% aggregate marks in the relevant Master’s degree.
- It is compulsory to take the VTU Research Aptitude Test -VRAT to secure admission to Ph.D.