Established in 1984, Indian Institute of Management Lucknow- IIML is the 4th in the prestigious IIM family of Management schools. IIML moulds its students into value driven leaders, managers and global players. The institute undertakes a diverse range of academic activities aimed at creation, dissemination and application of management knowledge and practice.
IIML is recognized as an “Institution of Excellence” by India's Ministry of Human Resource Development. It offers academic programs at postgraduate and executive-level in the field of management. Admissions are done on the basis of various national level competitive examinations like CAT, GMAT, GATE.
· IIM Lucknow is accredited by AMBA-International Accreditation Agency
· First IIM that started its satellite campus at NOIDA in Delhi NCR in 2005
· Number of students studying at IIM Lucknow are more than 1100+
· With AMBA accreditation, IIM Lucknow joins the family of 187 Business Schools in over 70 countries reinforcing the institution quality measures.
· IIM Lucknow International Exchange Programme initiative – a process through which our students do a part of their studies in Business Schools all around the world.
· IIM Lucknow has 100% Placement Record but it does not disclose its salary data.
· 445 students got 460 offers from 147 recruiters
· Top recruiters are Accenture, Amazon, Deloitte, Flipkart, Boston Consulting Group
Ranking for MBA/PGDM
· Rank 5th in Management(National) in 2020 by Outlook Ranking 2020
· Best among NIRF ranked colleges in Uttar Pradesh in 2019
· Best among The Week ranked colleges in Uttar Pradesh in 2019
· 2nd Best among ET Times ranked colleges in Uttar Pradesh in 2019
· Rank 8th in 2019 by The Economic Times
· 1st in 2019 by EduVidya
· 4th in 2019 by Jagranjosh
· 4th in 2019 by The Financial Express
Given below are the reservation policy for selected categories as per the regulations of the Indian Institute of Management Lucknow:
· 15% of the seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste (SC)
· 7.5% for Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates
· 27% of seats are reserved for “Non-Creamy” layer OBC
· 5% for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwD)
The institute provides financial assistance to the deserving and needy candidates. One among them is the Need-based IIML Scholarship. The students whose spouse/parents’/self-income is less than INR 4 Lakhs are eligible for this scholarship. The financial assistance would be in the form of a fee waiver and is subject to academic performance. IIM-L has also partnered with the Central Bank, the State Bank of India and Axis Bank to provide subsidized interest rates on loans availed by IIM-L candidates.