About Regional College of Management - RCM
RCM - Regional College of Management, Bhubaneswar, the first management college in Odisha, was established in 1982. It is a 33-year old institution which offers high quality, practical and career-focused management education to students. The RCM, Bhubaneswar has been conferred the status by UGC in the year 2009. It is the first autonomous management institute in Eastern India conferred by the UGC - University Grants Commission. The institute since its inception, developed immensely in all areas of management education.
Highlights of RCM, Bhubaneswar
- Leading education provider with over 10,000 graduated students, spread across 135000 square feet campus.
- 53 patents by faculties, with more than 492480 hours of education delivery to help students reach the amplitude of success.
- A triple accredited institution approved by 2 national and one international accrediting body.
- One of the top business schools of eastern India, with world class facilities and highly updated education.
- Grading systems, organized semesters, regular curricula updating with the latest ERP implementations – For an advanced learning experience.
- Tie up with multiple International Universities, research centers with global exchange of students for the ultimate international experience.