Indore Professional Studies Academy - IPSA is one of the Central India's largest educational hub-premises. The academy is affiliated to Devi Ahilya University, Indore, Rajiv Gandhi Technical University, Bhopal, Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rastriya Patrakarita University, Bhopal, Raja Mansingh Tomar Music and Arts University, Gwalior.
· Associated with professional bodies such as IEEE, Computer Society of India, Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers, Indian Concrete Institute (ICI), and many more for students chapter
· Institute has well-qualified faculties most of them Phd holders
IPS Academy offers various Diploma and PG Diploma, as well as under-graduation courses in B.Arch., B.Com., BBA, B.A., B.Pharma., B.Sc., B.E. and post-graduation in M.Com., M.Sc., M.A., MBA, M.Pharma., M.E., MCA, and Law courses in LL.B. and B.A. LL.B. IPS Academy, also offers Ph.D. program.
· Candidates applying in B.A., B.Com, B.Sc., B.E. and BBA courses must have passed the 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks from a recognized board.
· Applicants to B.E. course needs to appear in JEE Main entrance exam to be eligible for admission to the course.
· Minimum eligibility to apply for B.Ed. and LL.B. is having passed bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
· Admission to LL.B. or B.A. LL.B. course will be based on national level CLAT entrance exam.
· While for admission to B.Ed., candidates will have to appear in MP Pre-B.Ed test.
· Candidates applying for the B.Arch. program will have to appear in NATA entrance exam.
· However, admission to four-year B.Pharma is based on 10+2 in science stream followed by state government counselling.
· Applicants to M.Pharma course should clear four-year B.Pharma to be eligible for admission.
· Admission will be based on GPAT and counselling by the Govt. of Madhya Pradesh.
· Students who have cleared B.Sc. or BCA with computer science with mathematics as subject in 10+2 level may apply for MCA Lateral entry scheme.
· MBA aspirants will have to appear in CAT or equivalent examination to be eligible for admission.
· For B.Music, B.Pharma and BFM, admission is done on the basis of UGAT exam.
· Academy offers 5% relaxation of marks for reserved candidates during admission.
· Final selection will be done based merit and counselling conducted by the Government of Madhya Pradesh.
· Candidates may apply for the admission to the courses by submitting the filled up admission form on campus or online.