The IIM is a well-known brand in India in the field of management education which has been fostered by the Government of India for the last fifty years. IIM Udaipur represents the same tradition of nurturing the brightest talents to create a pool of leaders to steer the Indian economy in future.
Indian Institute of Management Udaipur, popularly known as short name IIM Udaipur or IIMU is ranked 13th among management institutes in India by NIRF Rankings 2019. IIM Udaipur became functional in the picturesque city of Udaipur in Rajasthan. The institute offers programs at the postgraduate and doctoral levels in the field of management. Admission to these programs is done on the basis of score obtained in national level entrance exams like CAT, GMAT, GRE, etc.
Highlights of IIM Udaipur
· Cut-off: 95%
· Placements rate: 100%
· Courses Offered: MBA
· Average Placements: 13 LPA
· Highest Placements: 22.42 LPA
· Accredited by: AACSB
· Accepted Test scores: CAT, GMAT, GRE, GATE·
Ranking of IIM Udaipur
· Ranked 13th in the Management category and 1st among the second generation IIMs by NIRF 2019 Rankings
· Rated 3rd among Indian business schools based on research published in leading global journals by UT Dallas Ranking
· MBA program ranks at 101+ category among the global 129 programs by QS Masters in Management Ranking 2019
· IIM Udaipur is the youngest AACSB-accredited B-school in India.
· IIM Udaipur is now one of the top 5 B-schools in India for research based on the methodology used by UT Dallas which tracks publications in 24 leading business journals
IIM Udaipur Scholarships
· Central Sector Scholarship Scheme of Top Class Education for Scheduled Castes Students.
· Central Sector Scholarship Scheme of Top Class Education for Scheduled Tribes Students.
· Merit-cum means based scholarship scheme belonging to the minority communities.
· Scheme of Scholarship for Top Class Education for Students with Disabilities.
· Mukhya Mantri Sarvajan Uchcha Shiksha Scheme for Rajasthan Candidates
IIM Udaipur Placements Highlights
· IIM Udaipur accepts applications from both National and International applicants and provides 100% placements with maximum CTC up to 30 LPA and minimum CTC up to 12 LPA.
· The Banking, Financial Services and Insurance - BFSI emerged to offer the largest number of internships followed by Manufacturing/Engineering/Energy sector.
· The largest number of internship roles were in Sales & Marketing & Business Development function followed by Operations / Supply Chain Management - SCM
· Companies operating in the Investment Banking division of the BFSI sector offered internships to students who will have the opportunity to learn about various
· financial services including underwriting and capital creation
· The campus played host to two international companies. These companies recruited 13 students who will have a unique opportunity to intern outside the country